With some of Dulux range, there’s no need to prime, saving you time and money.
- Start by giving your paint a good stir, pour it into the paint tray and then you’ll be ready to paint.
- Try to work in sections, switching between your brush and roller. Use your brush to paint along grout lines and then before it dries, use your roller to go over the tiles and grout. This will give you a consistent finish with no brush strokes. Check the back of your paint tin for recommended drying times and leave your first coat to dry before starting your second coat.
Top tip: In between coats, simply put your brush and roller in a plastic bag to keep them moist and they’ll be fine to use again for your next coat without having to wash them in between.
- Repeat the same brush/roller process for your next coat and leave your colorful tiles to dry thoroughly.
- Remove as much paint as you can from your brush, roller and tray.
- Give them a thorough wash in water – there’s no need to use white spirit, as Simply Refresh is water based.
- Firmly close your paint tin and store in a dry and frost-free environment.
Looking for some color filled inspiration for your bathroom or kitchen? Take a look at these wall tile transformations.