Terms and Conditions of the Register and Win Competition (“Competition”)
1. To enter the competition, complete the form on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/DuluxMalaysia/app/684336108254110/)
2. By submitting your entry, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
3. The competition begins at 6pm on Friday 4th December. All entries must be received by 5pm on Sunday 13th December 2015 and late entries (for whatever reason) will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
4. Entry is open only to residents of Malaysia aged 18 and over at the date of entry. Employees and agents of Akzo Nobel Paints (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd or any company associated with the competition are ineligible to enter the competition, as are members of their families or households or any other person connected with the running of this competition . Entries must be made by the authorised Facebook profile owner at the time of entry. No third party or joint submissions will be accepted.
5. There are ten (10) Hello Kitty Go Around Weekday (adult) ticket available.
6. Every 10th valid registrant will be selected as winner. The order of registration is based on date and time recorded into the registration form database. One person can only win one prize.
7. The winners will be notified to the account that submitted the original competition entry by a Facebook post on the Dulux Malaysia Facebook page wall, within 1 week after the end of the contest period.
8. The Promoter will not be liable if any prize fails to reach you or if you cannot take it for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, or if the Promoter is unable to contact you, including due to your provision of inaccurate or incomplete information.
9. If a prize remains unclaimed 28 days after the initial message is sent to a winner, the entry is disqualified. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that the winner is ineligible, the winner’s entry is invalid, false or fraudulent, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternative winner will be selected.
10. The prizes as stated are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of a similar value at its discretion in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
11. No cash equivalent or alternative will be provided for any prize awarded under the Competition and prizes are not redeemable for cash.
12. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause to exclude any Participants in this Competition or withhold any prize where there has been a violation of any of these terms and conditions.
14. In the event of a dispute the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By participating in this Competition, all Participants are deemed to give their consent to appear in future publicity materials or other promotional events and activities related to this Competition.
16. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, unauthorised, misdirected, illegible, falsified, delayed or incomplete entries, all of which are invalid and void, or for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition, including as a result of any technical delay, failure or defect.
17. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes:
I. all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied; and
II. any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any Participant in connection with this Competition. This shall not be deemed to exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Promoter, or its employees or agents.
18. The Promoter is committed to protecting the privacy of Participants. By participating in this Competition, Participants acknowledge and agree that certain personal data relating to them (including their name and geographical location) may be disclosed to third parties.
Any information collected in connection with this Competition will only be used by the Promoter or their agents for the purposes of marketing or administering this Competition and future promotions or publicity material relating to this Competition . By submitting your Facebook post, you consent to the use of your personal data by the Promoter as set out in these terms and conditions.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, delay or amend this Competition in whole or in part, , without prior notice or compensation, and will not be in breach of these terms or liable for any delay or failure in performing its obligations due to such circumstances.
20. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia courts.
22. The Promoter is Akzo Nobel Paints (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd. For all queries or issues with this competition, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 88 9338
23. Dulux is trademarks of AkzoNobel N.V. © AkzoNobel N.V. 2014.